Youth Soccer Fundraising Ideas
Youth Soccer Fundraising Ideas
Did you know there are literally millions of young soccer players in youth leagues across the USA?
Each and every one of them is interested in learning the best youth soccer fundraising ideas to help raise money for their team.
How about your youth soccer team? Why are you interested in soccer fundraising? Is it because you need new soccer balls, uniforms, or perhaps travel expenses for your next match?
It doesn’t matter what the reason is, because our proven youth soccer fundraisers can help your team raise the most money.
Youth Soccer Fundraising ideas – Learn How to Raise the Most Money For Your Team
When we said millions of young people love soccer, we were not kidding!
In fact, the US has more boys and girls playing this team sport than any other country in the world.
Here are just a few of the largest youth soccer associations in the USA.
- USL – has tens of thousands of young team members between 13 and 20.
- American Youth Soccer Organization – More than 600,000 players.
- National Federation of State High School Associations – Over 800,000 soccer players.
- United States Youth Soccer Association – Over three million young players.
This means that boys and girls all over the United States are looking for ways to raise money for their soccer team, just like you.
Are you a soccer mom looking for fundraising ideas for youth soccer teams?
Whether you are a soccer mom, a teacher, or a youth soccer coach, we would love to show you how easy it can be to raise money for your kid’s soccer team.
After 50 years in the business we have a fool-proof system to school fundraising for sports teams. Our top fundraisers will help you to raise the money you need for travel expenses to soccer tournaments.
Easy Youth Soccer Fundraising Ideas
How does the idea of paying no money out-of-pocket sound to you?
How can we afford to do this? Actually, the answer is simple.
- First, instead of sending you product that you have to pay for up front, we give you 4-color brochures to show your customers.
- Your customer will order what they like because of the beautiful photos in the brochures.
- Your customers will pay you up front for their order.
- You then pay us for the product and we will gladly ship it to you.
- Finally, your youth soccer team keeps the difference as profit.
What kind of sports fundraising catalogs do you have?
You are probably wondering what we sell here.
Here at fundraisingzone.com, we have some of the top fundraising catalogs in the industry. Many of them involve your sweet tooth which make them irresistible to look at.
- Gourmet cookie dough fundraising
- Popcorn fundraisers
- Fudge fundraisers
- Pretzel fundraisers
- Cinnabon fundraising
- The ever popular, “Snackin in the USA” (As a result, this is a top pick almost every year by non-profits.)
Furthermore, others involve practical items people will be purchasing anyway like:
The good news is that because of the commission structure, you can earn up to 52% profit on each sale depending on your sales totals.
By the way, this approach compliments nicely with additional fundraisers like:
- Soccer scratch cards
- Having a soccer kick-a-thon
- And finally, holding a soccer shootout fundraiser
In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed these youth soccer league fundraiser ideas.
Allow us the opportunity to show you how easy it can be to raise money because we know these proven youth group fundraisers can help you.
Please call us now for a free consultation and a free cookie dough fundraising kit.